Face down on the street with a sausage in his hand in the ghetto



Happy New Year, darlings!
I trust you all had a rollicking good time!
We went out to the country, as we usually do, to our friends Gillian and Wayne's spread in Okuku to make some noise....I collected Ralph from the airport on the way, and we've not really stopped partying since....
We popped out this morning for breakfast to a suburb we don't really like, that G winningly coined "the ghetto"-hence the post title (with a little adjustment for my own amusement)!
Whilst we were about it, I decided it was the perfect time to take some pix in the travelling yellow skirt...


Am gagging to catch up with y'all, but right now the sun has come out, I have a glass of bubbly to sink, and the neighbours are playing reggae loudly...
It must be Summer!

X

PS:I'm all over the Carry on Punting idea.......